Sunday, June 20, 2010
Kotex has a new collection. That sounds so weird. But apparently in the "that-time-of-the-month" industry, times are rough and the need to differentiate yourself is key. So hmm...what would make lady products more unique? Better quality perhaps? Nope! NEON TAMPONS AND PADS.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't tend to show off my tampons each month. And if anyone came up to me with a tampon wrapped in neon green to show it off, I'd probably punch them.
The world simply isn't ready for us gals to prance around with neon tampons peeking out of our purses. And I hope that if that day ever comes, I won't be around to see it.
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- Fashionably Late...
- Groovy Baby: Tie-Dye is Back
- What??!? New Kotex Neon Products
- Honeydew Intimates GIVEAWAY!!!
- This Just in: Kate Spade Sample Sale!!!
- LORAC Palettes on the Cheap!
- Get the Look for Less: Key Necklaces
- Spring Tote for $6 at Bath and Body Works!
- The Cutest, Girliest Earrings Ever
- "Marathon Hold" Hair Gel. Sign Me Up.
- Summer Bag Obsession: Roxy's Wild Side Bag
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men Wearing Sandals
- The Most Amazing Makeup Palette(s) Ever. Really.
- I'm All A-flutter with OPI's Summer Collection!
- Orange is the new Black
- Disposable Panties: Use 'em and Lose 'em
- Clinique's New GWP at Nordstrom!!!!
- What's Pissing Me Off Right Now: Knockoff Vera Br...
- Oribe's Lastest Hairspray is Super Fine (insert sa...
- Three Dresses in One--ON SALE!!!
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)