One of my fave hair tips is using baby powder. This magical stuff quickly absorbs any oil you may have in your hair and smells pretty too!
Sprinkle along the crown and at the roots on your oiliest days and you'll love how much body your hair has. It even works on us brunettes. Just make sure to brush it well and don't let it settle into your part.
You can buy Johnson's Baby Powder on drugstore.com for $5.69. Not bad for a miracle hair fix!
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- Designer Shades for $9!
- Matte About You
- Get Pink'd!
- #1 Fashion Faux Pas: The Man Purse
- Best Fix for Oily Hair Days!
- Fabbity Fabulous Makeup Bags!
- Seeing Green?
- Defrizz your hair for $4!
- Bag Boo-Boo: Vera Bradley Handbags
- Did You Know....
- SNEEK PEEK: MAC's Fall 2009 Dazzleglass Creams Col...
- Write with Lipstick!
- Orange You Glad You Tried Orange Nail Polish?
- A Little Black Dress with Some Flair
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men in Pink
- A Plumper For Your Seductive Pucker...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Harem Pants
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2008 (69)