I'm a firm believer that using the right brushes can make your makeup look amazing and flawless. Now there are a lot of great brushes out there--the choices are endless. But finding a set as groovy and cool as Jilda's "Custom Couture Makeup Brush Kit" is near impossible.
With leopard print satin lining, bright pink piping, and matching cotton-candy colored brushes, this kit is the absolute coolest. The kit is small enough to throw in your bag for afternoon touch ups on the go, yet the brushes are large enough to use for your morning makeup routine at home.
The best part? The retail value of the kit is around $52. But lucky you, b-glowing.com is practically giving them away for $29.20.
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)
- Camo Print That Won't Blend In
- Sorry, Lovies!!
- LBD is now LPD--Because I Said So
- Sparkle and Shine Overdose
- Blue "Suede" Shoes for the Masses
- Bad Hair day? HA--I Laugh at Thee
- Clean and Gaaageous
- Happy Mother's Day!
- I'm Smitten with Just Bitten
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Eyebrow Blunders
- This Just in: Silver is the New Pink!
- So Wild, You'll Need a License to Have it
- Safety First!
- Kathy Van Zeeland Handbags are ROCKIN'
- Fashion Faux Pas: Sandals and Socks
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overalls Make a Comeback
- Be Your Own Makeup Artist
- Singin' the Blues
- Shoes of Sea Grass
- Mother's Day Swag
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Jeans
- ▼ May (21)